How to Download Macos Version 10.13.0 Updated

How to Download Macos Version 10.13.0

Hello all; I've searched for a total of well-nigh two hours to answer this with no luck. Maybe someone hither has an idea:
I take Mac Pro (Mid 2010). I don't usually edit much for my work but I picked up a pretty simple gig. I am more familiar with Concluding Cutting than Premier but did non have that installed on this box then I dl'd it and alas, I need to be at least on Loftier Sierra 10.13.6. Currently I am on 10.12.half-dozen. I can notice HS ten.13.6 of course simply HS x.xiii.0 is a ghost. Tin't get from ten.12.half dozen to 10.13.6 without the magical unicorn 10.13.0. Suggestions? Secret spider web hideouts?

Conversely..I could look for an earlier version of Terminal Cut but haven't put time to that all the same merely at this stage, I'll exercise whatever comes quickest every bit fourth dimension is becoming a factor.

I have an unsupported Nvidia board (TitanX) so I tin't leapfrog to Mojave as a solution either. :(

Thanks for any helpful suggestions.

Oh how nice.. Once I posted, MR was so kind as to betoken out I am newbie. haha.. well, to the site, yep. Just I've been in mail biz on macs since the early 90's.. that should protect me from whatever flames, right?

Thank you for the enquiry amaze, just yes.. every bit jbarley notes - I need the initial upgrade 10.thirteen.0. Which is auspiciously blanked on the entirety of the interwebs. The German language site was a crafty idea, but it besides redirects to a expressionless finish, alas.

Mayhap someone has the downloaded installer sitting around on a deejay somewhere they could upload to moi? Or, know how to get a hold of FCP uniform with 10.12.ten? Or??

Thoughts?

Thanks for the enquiry amaze, but yes.. as jbarley notes - I demand the initial upgrade ten.thirteen.0. Which is auspiciously blanked on the entirety of the interwebs. The German language site was a crafty idea, merely it also redirects to a dead end, alas.

Perhaps someone has the downloaded installer sitting around on a deejay somewhere they could upload to moi? Or, know how to get a hold of FCP compatible with x.12.10? Or??

Are you looking to practice the initial install to 10.13.0 then update to 10.13.6 using Loftier Sierra updaters or volition you stay on 10.13.0?

The electric current version of FCP needs at least 10.13.6, and then yes.. that update is nevertheless available and I take it dl'd. Just have to get to 10.13.0 beginning.

I don't sympathise why yous would go for 10.13.0 rather than a bugfixed 10.xiii.6?

ps. It is still the full installer yous download from App Store.. Non just an update..

10.xiii.6 requires 10.xiii.0 to be installed first; no matter how many times I punch "install" with the full strength of my extended index finger with prejudice, because, Apple tree.

The current version of FCP needs at least 10.xiii.6, so yep.. that update is withal available and I have it dl'd. Merely have to get to 10.13.0 showtime.

Here is a link that volition have you to the US Apple App Shop where you can download the full 10.13.vi installer. Y'all will non need to go from 10.thirteen.0 to x.13.6.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-loftier-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12

Edit: The full installer is an app that will exist downloaded from the App Shop It will be a "Install macOS Loftier Sierra" app (around 5.25 GB) in the Applications folder and it will automatically launch after it is downloaded. If you exercise not want to install and so Quit the installer app when it offset launches. The installer app volition automatically delete after it completes the install. It might be a adept idea to save the installer on another deejay for later uses.

Last edited:

I'one thousand not in front of that organisation at the moment...prolly in about an hour I will exist- but, in my foggy late night retention, I practice believe I did terminate up at that app store page to dl x.thirteen.half dozen. When I ran the installer, it said I needed 10.thirteen.0 to be installed start. I will confirm here in a bit as to whether my mind is playing tricks on me or non. Cheers.
[doublepost=1542736178][/doublepost]..and truly, thanks. At to the lowest degree I feel there'south some winnowing downwards and a viable option to work with here. I'll update before long.

Ok..apparently, someone slipped something hallucinatory in my drink...musta been me since I'yard the only ane here.
Just yes, plainly I had dl'd the 10.thirteen.half-dozen updater and not the full install that chfr, DeltaMac and CoastalOR were linking me to. Dl'd that and now running 10.xiii.half-dozen & latestest/greatest FCP. The rift in the infinite-fourth dimension continuum has mended and the existential disaster has been avoided due to your heroic intergalactic tenacity for justice and the Appian Way. All silliness aside, Give thanks you lot gents, for staying with it and helping me out.

See you at my next emergency..

You did read the Title, the part where the OP is looking for "High Sierra 10.13.0" (zero)
The links you supplied all lead to version 10.13.6

Focus on solution. Non the obstruction.

If your trouble is happily no longer ane, then to put a "RESOLVED" before the title of your thread will make it clear to all the readers.
I share your satisfaction.
Ed

Cheers for the tip; done.

Resolved, perhaps but incomplete. This thread shows upwardly in a Google search.

This link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?ls=1&mt=12
doesn't e'er work to download. When it fails, here'south why: If there'southward a Loftier Sierra or Mojave installer somewhere on your Mac, the App Store volition observe it and abolish the download. It tin be anywhere — even an older version volition cause the download to neglect.

The solution: Find that installer. If you even so demand it, zip (compress) information technology. Rename the zipped file to something like Install macOS Loftier Sierra x.thirteen.6.app.zip or Install macOS Mojave 10.14.4.app.aught. I ever motion the zip file(s) out of my Applications folder to somewhere else but that is probably not necessary.

Trash any original, uncompressed installers on your Mac. Now the link works correctly and the download volition piece of work as advertised.

Last edited:

I had the same problem trying to download the full installation version of 10.thirteen.half dozen (every bit opposed tt the Upgrade version which requires 10.13.0 to be installed offset). Every download was cancelling out at near the 30-40% mark. I eventually got onto Apple Support and they sorted it out for me. Seems each unsuccessful download was leaving a small file in Applications which blocked the next unsuccessful try. Got rid of all those files but still didn't work, so there was still something blocking the downloads that I couldn't observe. Then Apple tree Support recommended downloading in Condom Style - which I did, and that worked. I'm now on x.13.vi which is the final upgrade that I can do for the age of my iMac (2010).

Keep getting this bulletin when I effort to install. I accept a MacPro 2012. Refurbished past CreatePro (new processors).

  • AAAAScreen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.22.24.png

    AAAAScreen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.22.24.png

    one.one MB · Views: 1,125

How to Download Macos Version 10.13.0

Posted by: torrescrins1958.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan Banner setelah judul